Unless you are going to use your scrap car for some art, it is likely best to sell the car. Scrap cars don’t have much to look forward to except to continue to sit and deteriorate. Sitting, deteriorating cars don’t do the environment justice as they only pollute the environment. On the other hand, selling your scrap car to a removal company like Paul Car Removal means you will get cash for your car recycling.
Paul Car Removal offers a great way to get rid of your scrap car. You contact us for a cash quote, and if you accept, we’ll be quick to provide a Free Car Removal, paying you that cash amount on the spot! We are a car removal company in town that buys scrap cars.
When your car is nearing the end of its life, selling your car to a car removal company in Sydney is a profitable option. Paul Car Removal buys Scrap Cars of all conditions.
Selling Your Car to Us in Sydney
When you sell your car to us, you sell your car to a professional removal company in Sydney that offers a profitable sale. We make top dollars offers that are obtained over the phone and online.
- Call us or complete our “get a quote” form at the top right of this page.
- Accept or reject our Cash for Scrap Cars quote.
- Schedule a free car removal.
We are your car buyer that will make you an offer for your car of any condition when you contact us over the phone or online.
What We Need from You
When you sell your car to Paul Car Removal you will be required to provide the following documentation for us to accept and buy your car:
- The title of ownership or scrap title. In some cases, such as the car is ten years or older we may accept the registration for the car; however, we will need further documentation to make you a cash quote for your car.
- Driving License
- The plates for your car removed.
- The car parked in an area where our removal truck can access the car.
When you sell your car to Paul Car Removal, you sell your car to a company that wants to pay you top dollars. Give us a call or fill out our “Get a quote” form on our web page.
For more information, call 0447 123 885.