If you’ve been weighing the pros and cons of selling your motorbike, it’s important to take a closer look at the nature of today’s aftermarket sales arena:
- On average, it takes a private seller approximately 80 days to unload his or her vehicle, but it can take up to 6 months or more for a person to sell a motorbike at a reasonable price.
- The typical private sale involves 30 or more potential buyers, many of which are simply shopping around and have no real interest in closing a deal.
- Roughly 40% of buyers arrive to the final sale without the agreed-upon funds – the ultimate hope is that the seller will settle on a lower price for the sake of convenience and expediency.
- According to recent study, you will lose about £2,000 if you decide to sell your vehicle to a local dealership or car lot. Private sales take longer, but they tend to be much more lucrative.
- If you decide to use an online listing service, you can end up paying hundreds of pounds on advertising fees within just a few weeks. Many of these services offer short, unrealistic listing durations, and the costs add up very quickly.
As such, it’s in your best interests to circumvent the oversaturated private landscape and head directly to a reputable specialty buyer, particularly if you want top-dollar for your motorbike without having to deal with the proverbial run-around.
This brief article will highlight how these specialty buyers operate and how to sell your motorbike as quickly as possible.
Step One – Visit a Buyer’s Website and Enter Your Bike’s Information
Simply by visiting the webpage of a renowned buyer in the UK, you’ll be able to input the details of your motorbike based on the information at your disposal, which include the following:
- Registration number
The platform is accessible and very intuitive, which makes it easy to ascertain the true value of your motorbike with just a few clicks of your mouse; and the results are instantaneous.
Step Two – Receive and Accept Your Tailored Offer
After entering the required information, the company will reach out to you directly and deliver a personalised cash quote for the full value of your motorcycle or scooter, after which you’ll be able to decide whether or not to accept their offer.
At WeBuyAnyBike, our in-house team is able to provide unmatched customer service and guarantee a valuable offer for any type of motorbike, which is why we’re renowned for being the best-rated buyer in the entire industry – our client reviews speak for themselves.
Step Three – Schedule Your Fee-Free Collection
The most esteemed buying companies will then collect your motorbike free-of-charge according to your schedule, which means you won’t have to spend a single pound on the after-sale logistics.
This naturally reduces the tedious expenses and conveyance requirements associated with selling a motorbike nowadays.
Step Four – Obtain Your Payment in Cash or as a Direct Bank Transfer
Based on your preferences, you’ll be able to receive your compensation by way of a secure bank transfer or hand-delivered cash. There are no hidden fees, clandestine requirements, or veiled stipulations.
Thus, as you might imagine, these professional buying companies represent the foremost resource for selling a motorbike in today’s day and age, so be sure to open up a separate web browser and get started on the sales process as soon as possible – you’ll be glad you did.