If you have ever met with an accident you already know that it is an expensive and time-consuming affair. and this is a very crucial time when most of the people don’t know whether they need the help of a car accident lawyer or not. This article will somehow help you with the queries you generally have at the time of the car accident.
In what circumstances you don’t need a lawyer?
Call accident is not a happy event but sometimes there can be chances when you are not injured and not get involved in a big case. This is the time when hiring a lawyer will not be a smart decision. Apart from this, there are some more cases when the recovery amount is so small that you don’t need a lawyer by your side. You also need no lawyer-
- When you met with a minor injury like a mild whiplash.
- When your injury or pain is minor and does not require any diagnosis by the doctor.
- If some chiropractic sessions will be enough to get recovered from the injury.
In these minor cases, you are not suggested to hire a lawyer because when the injury is minor you will get less compensation. However, hiring a lawyer is an expensive affair and you need to pay a good amount to the lawyer for his services. So, it will not be much beneficial for you.
What are the circumstances when you really need a car accident lawyer?
On the other hand, there are several circumstances when you really need a lawyer by your side. You can anytime go for Portland car accident lawyer because of their professionalism. If you have met with a big accident in which you get injured badly and you cannot continue with your work, you need a good lawyer who can help you getting compensation. some of the circumstances when you definitely need car accident attorney are:
- Your injury is serious: if you met with any serious injury, you need more money for your compensation. This also means that your insurance company will try to lessen down the amount. your injuries can require regular medication, hospitalization, and surgery so in this is severe pain you cannot handle the legal work. Here you need a lawyer.
- You can’t pay for your treatment: If you do not have any fault for the injury and even you are not financially strong to pay for all the treatments, getting help from an experienced lawyer will definitely act as a favor on your side. The loyal put all his efforts to get you the maximum compensation.
- You miss your work: An insurance company always try to undervalue the number of days you miss at your work. But if you have a lawyer by your side, he will calculate the true amount of your work you missed and help you get compensation for all those days you were not able to go to work.
Therefore, you need to look at the situation when you got injured and try to find out whether your injury is serious enough that you need a car accident lawyer by your side. If yes, the Portland car accident lawyer can be hired.